STRENGTH, MUSCLE, AND POWER*
Creatine Monohydrate, a well-studied, foundational muscle building ingredient, supports the rapid production of cellular energy to enhance muscular power, endurance, and growth through replenishing the body’s ATP levels. COR-Performance Creatine features 5g of Micronized Creatine Monohydrate. Micronization of creatine improves water solubility.
THE KEY AND ONLY INGREDIENT: MICRONIZED CREATINE MONOHYDRATE POWDER
Promotes muscle energy during intense exercise
Promote lean muscle mass
Improves muscular endurance and peak power
Improved water solubility
Creatine is the number-one supplement for improving performance in the gym.
Studies show that it can increase muscle mass, strength and exercise performance.
Additionally, it provides a number of other health benefits, such as protecting against neurological disease.
Some people believe that creatine is unsafe and has many side effects, but these are not supported by evidence.
In fact, it is one of the world’s most tested supplements and has an outstanding safety profile.
This article explains everything you need to know about creatine.
What Is Creatine?
Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise.
Taking creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders in order to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance.
Chemically speaking, it shares many similarities with amino acids. Your body can produce it from the amino acids glycine and arginine.
Several factors affect your body’s creatine stores, including meat intake, exercise, amount of muscle mass and levels of hormones like testosterone and IGF-1.
About 95% of your body’s creatine is stored in muscles in the form of phosphocreatine. The other 5% is found in your brain, kidneys and liver.
When you supplement, you increase your stores of phosphocreatine. This is a form of stored energy in the cells, as it helps your body produce more of a high-energy molecule called ATP.
ATP is often called the body’s energy currency. When you have more ATP, your body can perform better during exercise.
Creatine also alters several cellular processes that lead to increased muscle mass, strength and recovery